Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Data Scientist at Immutable, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our design, development and marketing teams. Your expertise in data analysis will ensure that our platform and studio make data-driven decisions that are rooted in quantitative investigation of user interactions, feature success, and informed recommendations.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to work in a data-driven environment where you’ll be able to develop and implement cutting-edge techniques and tools for data analysis. This makes the role an exciting opportunity for those who are passionate about staying at the forefront of data science.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure that data-driven decisions are made across the Product, Engineering, Design, and Marketing teams by providing valuable insights and analysis.
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis of user interactions, identifying patterns and trends that can inform strategic decisions and improve the platform and studio.
- Assess the success of different features, measuring their effectiveness, and providing recommendations on how to optimise them to enhance the user experience and achieve business objectives.
- Develop and implement predictive models to forecast user behaviour, inform product development, and drive targeted marketing efforts.
- Create visualisations and generate reports that effectively communicate insights and findings to stakeholders, helping inform decision-making across the organisation.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product, Engineering, Design, and Marketing, to ensure that data analysis and recommendations align with the overall business strategy and objectives.
We would love you to have:
- A passion for data science! If you have a natural curiosity and enjoy problem-solving, then we would love to hear from you.
- Prior experience in data science or a closely related field and working on data-driven projects, preferably in a product, platform, or marketing-led company.
- SQL skills: You will frequently use SQL for data manipulation, analysis, and reporting. This is a critical skill for the role, and we value your expertise in using SQL to uncover insights and influence the business via data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in data analysis, modelling, and visualisation: You have a talent for presenting complex data in a way that is easy to understand and provides valuable insights.
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable group data function. This team is responsible for sharing knowledge, monitoring performance and progress of products, identifying valuable insights, facilitating collaboration across global teams, promoting best practices, and democratising data by empowering people to use it.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive:
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday