t Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
The QA Automation Engineer will work to automate existing and current functionality at an integration level. Working closely with the Senior QA Automation Lead and identifying integration scenarios to automate. Test Framework He/She will work with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for test automation.
- Designing and developing the test automation scripts on each level of testing pyramid
- Front-end and back-end testing automation
- Creating and developing test automation framework, test data
- Developing and implementing processes and approaches for effective automation testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating manual and automated testing into Quality Assurance practices
- Communicating with project teams about the improvements following the strategy, sharing of experiences, best practices and lessons learnt
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java or TypeScript Automation Development
- 3+ years of experience in web automation testing using Cypress, Selenium, etc…
- Proficient in front-end and back-end testing tools and approaches (API testing, UI (Selenium-based tools)
- Good knowledge of development processes, design patterns and programming principles
- Experienced Unix user
- Experience with of SQL and nonSQL db
- Good knowledge of VCS/CI/CD tools (Git, GitHub Actions, circleCI) and approaches
- Team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude, strong communication (verbal and written) & teamwork spirit
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit
- English level B1+
Nice to have
- Experience in blockchain products testing and automation
- Python language
- Good knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers, Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High Tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.