We are seeking suitable candidates for backend developer roles responsible for the development of Blockchain and digital asset related applications such as Wallets, DApps and Crypto Trading applications. You will be working closely with our UX designers, product manager and the front and backend development teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and development of backend services;
- Design and update architecture diagrams and sequence diagrams in a microservices context
- Integration with Blockchain Network nodes, 3rd party services, frontend, dApps;
- Working closely with Front End and DevOps teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in backend development;
- Experience with strongly typed, compiled languages such as Golang, Rust, Java (Spring/SpringBoot) or C++;
- Familiar with Docker, building and deploying images in a CI/CD context
- Preferred experience with message queue/broker systems
- Preferred experience with developing applications in a microservices architecture
- Familiar with OpenAPI standards, declaration and documentation
- Preference for experience with message queue/broker systems
- Familiar with SQL and relational db data schemas
- Preferred experience also with no-SQL DB (eg. MongoDB)
- Focus on adequate unit testing coverage
- Understand code written in Node.js, Express.js with Typescript;
- Experience in Shell scripting;
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members;
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work independently in an ambiguous, and often fast-paced environment;
- Good planning, coordination, and communication skills;
- Interest in blockchain, digital assets, trading, and security.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in >