Kava Labs is a Layer 1 Blockchain company with a 100% remote and distributed workforce. We have teams located in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
Kava Labs is hiring for an Senior Developer Relations Engineer (remote), who will be responsible for hands-on technical support activities and processes, collaborating with engineers and supporting integration partners for Kava’s blockchain ecosystem. This is a North American – based, full-time, remote position.
What You Will Do.
- Own Developer and Integration Partnership Support: Be a hands-on technical liaison between external partners and our internal Engineering / Product teams. Oversee the integrations of dApps onto our EVM. And research, diagnose and solve technical needs or requests raised by our internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish Operational Procedures: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies
- Drive Prioritization: Proactively partner cross-functionally with our Engineering, Business Development, Product teams and external partners to help prioritize technical needs
- Community Engagement: Actively represent Kava in the global developer community and continue to expand Kava’s developer community footprint.
Who You Are.
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer or related experience
- 1+ year of experience working within the Web3 space
- 1+ year of experience designing / building onboarding systems for customers/ partners
- Has a deep knowledge of Ethereum, web3 development, layer 1 blockchain networks and other crypto ecosystems.
- Is proficient in multiple programming languages.(Solidity a plus)
- Able to discuss complex technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with public speaking and community engagement
- Experience in Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies – MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Recruiter: 45 minutes
- Engineer Manager (Tech Assessment): 1 hour
- Head of People: 30 minutes.
- Head of Business Development: 1 hour
- Recruiter Debrief: 15 minutes
What We Offer
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- A fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders