The Solana Games team’s mission is to create a set of APIs and SDKs that promise the easiest way to integrate web3 into games. This includes everything from wallets and onramps to nfts and asset management. Web3 unlocks new, exciting experiences in games, but its full potential cannot be realized until integrating web3 becomes as easy as possible.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll work in a very small team helping to build out a greenfield project. You’ll be responsible for major architectural decisions, deeply understanding the product requirements, interpreting user feedback, and assisting the design and product members of the team in developing solutions.
- Design, plan, and implement new APIs and SDKs
- Integrate with downstream web3 solutions providers
- Convert designer mockups into performant UIs
- Contribute to the technical direction of the Solana Games platform while aligning with the team’s overall strategy
- Improve and maintain the software that your team produces
- 5+ years of experience working in some combination of backend and frontend/web codebases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A strong interest in web3 and Blockchain technology
- Experience delivering large greenfield/0-to-1 projects
- A passion for product with an interest in helping shape product vision
- Some familiarity with with spinning up new infrastructure on GCP
- Familiarity with navigating Figma mockups