Our team is in search of a Senior Finance Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, payables, bank, and other transactions).
- Monitor, analyze, and reconcile accounting data, working to improve the month-end close process
- Oversee intercompany transactions, consolidations, and FX calculations
- Examine tax policies and manage tax returns/payments
- Maintain and update accounting records and manage the preparation of financial reports, statements, and notes, ensuring US GAAP and policy compliance
- Support the design, documentation, and testing of enhanced internal controls
- Review overall accounting processes and policies and identify opportunities for improvements
- Oversee annual audit and manage relationship with external auditors
- Oversee the chart of accounts and the administration of finance systems
- Facilitate and coordinate with outside tax consultants the preparation, review and submission of required company tax filings, including: federal, state, provincial, international corporate, Sales Tax, VAT/GST and other indirect taxes
- Mentor, develop, and manage all individual team members with a focus on career development
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; Professional accounting designations (CPA) is a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting. Experience at an audit firm is a plus.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a desire to probe further into data
- Strong relationship-building capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Experience with NetSuite general ledger preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.