We’re designing tools and services that enable our users to build, run, scale, and integrate decentralized apps (DApps) in a trust-minimized world. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to enhance the developer productivity of Chainlink’s Services.
- Improve the user experience of Chainlink’s services by enhancing the usability and accessibility of our products
- Consistently deliver high-quality projects that impact broader design systems
- Strengthen relationships and build trust with team members through successful delivery
- Push the company’s visual >
- Ensure products are intuitive, usable, and seamless through advanced prototyping skills and the ability to communicate designs effectively in relevant design tools (we use Figma)
- Think of work in systems to ensure product consistency
- Identify areas of opportunity and collaborate on the development of repeatable, sustainable processes
- Mentor earlier career designers and contribute to building a strong and cohesive design team
- Partner with Product Management to define the right workflows, and to influence strategic decisions across all Service product interfaces (GUIs, CLIs, APIs, and documentation where relevant)
- Collaborate closely with other Product and Brand designers, marketers, and product owners to shape the evolution of Chainlink’s Design’s footprint
- Be a collaborative and trusted Design partner within Chainlink Labs
- At least 5 years of experience as a product designer
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience working on developer-focused products
- Advanced prototyping skills and the ability to communicate designs effectively in relevant design tools
- Ability to execute projects independently and design large features with cross-product dependencies
- Ability to own multiple, concurrent projects and execute against multiple design priorities
- Understanding of the broader context of the product at the intersection of business, technical, and customer factors
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and collaborate on the development of repeatable, sustainable processes
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor junior designers
- Experience working on a remote, cross-functional design team.
- Blockchain interest or experience (bonus if you are already familiar with Chainlink)
- Design systems experience is a big plus. Additional web development experience is also great.