Join our Creative Team and help bring our clients’ social media presence to life! Think Gymshark, Amazon, Taxfix, and the likes. We will be working together closely, bouncing ideas back and forth, coming up with concepts, and making our ideas a reality for millions to enjoy.
- Creating visual content and marketing assets for the campaigns and social media presence of multinational companies or high-growth start-ups.
- Conceptualizing, developing, and designing visual content for social media campaigns.
- Assembling mood boards and gathering design references to communicate ideas effectively.
- Collaborating closely with the creative- and campaigns team to deliver the optimal solution for each project.
WHICH TRAITS & EXPERIENCE CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS?
- You fly through the must-know Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, Illustrator & co.
- From conceptualizing to designing and prototyping, Figma is (y)our daily driver.
- Keyframes and easing curves are a breeze for you, and you’re familiar with After Effects and Premiere Pro (or similar programs like Final Cut, DaVinci, etc.)
- You love creating concepts, developing ideas together with other creatives, and bringing them to life.
- Social media is your playground and you know what it takes to create assets with a social-first and performance mindset, ready to adapt to different objectives.
- You’re always down to broaden your horizons and learn new things, even if they’re outside your comfort zone (think 3D, Motion Design, Real-Time, Video production).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is a big plus.
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING AT MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple equipment with M1 Pro/Max chips and a full modern tool stack. (No worries, you’ll get enough RAM).
- MOONBASE Workations: offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Spotify, Airbnb, Eventim, Douglas, Voi, Thalia, and many more
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role-specific learning budget
- Performance Bonus possible: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
01.06.2023 (Possibly Earlier)
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.