We’re on a mission to build Product-Led Sales technology that transforms how go-to-market teams use data to drive revenue. But, this is just the beginning. Our vision is to bring the power of data to everyone… including non-technical users.
In a short 18 months, we’ve accomplished an insane amount. We built the first Product-Led Sales platform for customers like Linear and Clockwise, generated a waitlist of hundreds of companies, created a 2,000 member community and pioneered the Product-Led Sales category. We are backed by best-in-class investors (First Round & Coatue) and angel investors (COO Notion, CPO Figma, CRO Zapier, CEO dbt, COO Datadog, CEO Postman, CPO Adobe, etc.)
The Pocus team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Why this role
- Build a product that customers need and love: Go-to-market teams rely on Pocus to uncover new revenue opportunities and save hours / week digging through data. Customers have referred to Pocus as an “answer to all of their prayers”.
- Have complete autonomy: Extreme autonomy and ownership is how we move so fast. At Pocus, you will have the opportunity to influence every aspect of our product and technology.
- Work with best-in-class engineering practices: We take immense pride in the craft of our work. We don’t skimp on things like code review, developer tooling, documentation, testing, etc.
- Dive into a huge opportunity that is currently untouched: We have hundreds of customers on our waitlist and thousands in our community. There is insane demand for the Pocus product and we’ve barely scratched the surface.
- Join an incredible team at a magical time: We’re at the beginning stages of explosive growth. Join a passionate, scrappy, and no-ego team of builders that will inspire you every day.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute meaningfully to the data platform that powers Pocus, working with technologies like Kafka, Clickhouse, Presto, Apache Flink, and AWS.
- Scope and build high quality integrations with third-party tools and data sources.
- Architect systems to handle the increasing scale and complexity of our customers data.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of our engineering team through code reviews, architecture reviews, brainstorms, etc.
- Build and maintain tooling and processes for data monitoring and observability.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years building high scale and secure data systems with modern data technologies like Kafka, Spark, Flink, etc.
- You love working with small teams and have a strong bias for action.
- You have started a project from scratch before and love owning problems end-to-end.
- You thrive in an ambiguous startup environment where you will make decisions that have a huge impact on our business.
At Pocus, we’re looking for people who are humble overachievers with an ownership mentality and a love for building. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply, even if your skills don’t perfectly match our job descriptions (especially if you’re making a career change or are insanely passionate about Product-Led Sales!). At Pocus, we welcome your diverse backgrounds and celebrate different perspectives that challenge the status quo. We will never discriminate on the basis of religion, color, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.