Appcues is looking for a product manager to lead our Engagement team! We seek a hands-on problem solver that loves to delight customers with amazing experiences.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers and customer success – providing guidance and direction to realize the product goals for our trial experience.
- Create and maintain sequencing of initiatives, prioritization and trade-offs.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality.
You may be a great fit if…
- You have experience with a B2B product that offers a freemium model
- You have driven outcomes in your team with Product Led Growth tactics
- You have experience driving a business outcome while satisfying users needs and desires
- You’re familiar with various marketing platforms, tools and tactics, and have worked on supporting conversion efforts in the past.
- You absolutely love talking to customers to get the why behind the why.
- You have demonstrated collecting and analyzing both quantitative data (analytics) and qualitative data (user interviews) to inform product decisions.
- You collaborate well cross-functionally, especially with design, engineering, sales, data and engineering, to get an organization working together towards company goals.
- You have lived the product managers job of driving conversions and feature adoptions to educate and delight your customers.
- You are within a few hours difference of Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5) as the majority of the team is with 1 or 2 hours of that timezone.
$135,000 – $170,000 a year
Note – Appcues uses a market-data driven approach to setting compensation ranges, and pins compensation ranges to data provided by third-party organizations. This range is for all US-based candidates and is built to be competitive nationwide by utilizing ranges for the Greater Boston area, regardless of where in the US an employee lives (or later relocates). This range represents salary-based compensation and does not include our equity package (in stock options), 401k match, or other benefits including an office setup budget, tech budget, training and education budget, and co-working space reimbursements. Actual compensation offered to a successful applicant may be based on job-related experience and other factors consistent with applicable law. For non-US based candidates, Appcues adjusts salary ranges based on cost of labor in each market. If you have questions on the pay range in your country, the recruiter will be happy to discuss specifics during your introductory conversation.”
Appcues’ mission is to help teams deliver experiences their users love. Our vision is for every software company to embrace product-led growth, resulting in more engaged and happier users.
100% remote – We don’t have an office so all of our employees learn and collaborate in the same way using remote work practices. This won’t change post-COVID as we are committed to being 100% remote for the long-term. We work in Slack, Zoom, and a collection of modern collaboration tools. We have inclusive remote events and we get together annually for a fun off-site retreat.
Well-being – You’ll have solid health, dental, and vision plans; access to 401k, and a generous maternity and paternity leave.
Fair pay – Each role has a defined salary band, bands and salaries are audited on a regular basis to help maintain fairness and market value
Home office and tech budget – Besides paying for your work computer (Mac or PC), we offer a one-time $1000 home office stipend and an additional $500 annual budget for extra work-related technology.
Coworking space, on us – Home office not cutting it? We’ll reimburse your monthly coworking fees.
Equity – We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
Transparency and collaboration – We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting called FirstThurs, weekly team lunches, and Lunch & Learns., and an annual learning stipend.
Flexible Time Off – We believe time away to reflect and explore makes us all more productive, so employees don’t accrue vacation time – they work with their managers to schedule time off when they need it, consistent with our Flexible Time Off policy. Employees based in the USA also take off all US federal holidays. Employees residing in other countries can choose to follow their local national holidays or US federal holidays.