To support our Middle Office Department in helping ensure the day-to-day activities of the company are controlled and reconciled across all business lines and locations. You’ll be working with Hex Trust’s suite of proprietary technology solutions, the wider blockchain ecosystem, external data sources and reconciliation tools to ensure commitment to control excellence and accuracy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Head of Middle Office with the execution of key digital token and fiat currency reconciliations and controls across global transactions and operational balances.
- Ensure the efficiency of company processes and identify areas of enhancement.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of certain static data databases.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of cross-asset customer statements.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of customer fee invoices and payments.
- Partner with key stakeholders front-to-back in order to drive and define best practices and continued process improvement.
- Enhance and test Middle Office processes and tools (reconciliation tools and sub-ledgers)
- Act as first-level reconciliation support
- 2 or more years experience in operations reconciliation & control roles, preferably from the digital asset / blockchain industry and / or financial services
- Knowledge of blockchain, securities tokens, trading and security
- Expert level of Excel/Google Sheets required, and knowledge of other Google applications a plus
- A relevant undergraduate degree required
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate should have an interest in digital assets, Wallets, DApps, and digital asset Trading
- Good accuracy, planning, coordination, and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, taking pride in the quality and accuracy of work they produce
- Able to work independently in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong data analytical capability and mindset, with creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets,
- Good understanding of data modeling, data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is strongly preferred
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: Singapore or Hong Kong