We are looking for a Web Operations Developer to help us with the development and usability of our various web properties at Camunda, and who will work on cross functional projects related to A/B testing, cookie consent and accessibility. You’ll be part of a global team of web professionals reporting directly into the Director of Web Marketing.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA or APAC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assists in the development, prioritization and analysis of A/B web experiments and usability tests to improve conversion rate and user experience
- Manages the Cookie Consent platform; end to end testing of implementations
- Works with internal web property owners to understand what cookies are being deployed on those properties and coordinating with Legal on how they are and organized.
- Generates regular reports containing summary or errors and remediation efforts to ensure accessibility/WCAG 2.1 compliance.
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 and digital accessibility
- Knowledge of data privacy laws and regulations (GDPR, CPRA, etc.) and experience with cookie consent management platforms (Osano, OneTrust)
- Possess an understanding of the data flow from the data layer through Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics and how to identify and properly configure tagging inconsistencies is preferred
- Experience measuring freemium experiences in a product led growth organization preferred
- Experience in multivariate and A/B testing utilizing tools such as Optimizely, or similar is preferred
- Understanding of Google webmaster policies
- Experience with other platforms such as Siteimprove, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as At, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!