Our team is in search of a Accounts Payable Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full cycle Accounts Payable, including improvements to our AP processing tools.
- Prepare and post month end journal entries
- Reconcile accounts and participate in the month-end close for various general ledger accounts and entities
- Research and resolve reconciling items when reconciling GL accounts
- Maintain excellent working relationships with external vendors to ensure timely identification and resolution of issues
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners across the business (ex: IT and Marketing teams) to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Manage employee credit card program, T&E processing and travel platform
- Contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation
- Assist with audit preparation, including reconciliations and creating supporting documentations and schedules
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting and Accounts Payable
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Familiarity with NetSuite general ledger preferred
- Familiarity with Coupa procure to pay preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, yet also able to work well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Positive attitude, along with integrity and trustworthiness in your work.
- Position requires frequent communication with various management levels across many disciplines, countries and cultures.bout InVision:
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.