SafetyWing (YC W18) is looking for new Ambassadors to join its affiliate program and spread the word about building a global safety net and a country on the internet.
The Ambassador program
Our Ambassador program allows individuals with a network of digital nomads, travellers and remote workers to promote Nomad Insurance, our travel medical insurance, while earning a 10% referral fee on purchases for up to 1 year.
Joining the Ambassador program is free, and there is no commitment in terms of the number of sales or content production. 3000 content creators, bloggers, and business owners are already part of the program. Applying takes a few minutes.
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is a nomadic content creator, travel blogger, international coach, community organiser, or is an expert in one of the following areas: remote work job boards, visa agencies or global tax advisors;
- Is in contact with remote workers, travellers or digital nomads (there is no minimum audience required);
- Wants to supplement their income by promoting a product they believe in, whether to their clients, audience, or colleagues/friends;
- Believes in our mission to build a borderless world with a country on the internet and a global safety net.
🧘 What we offer
- 10% affiliate earnings on purchases for up to 1 year after referral;
- Access to a great and constantly growing community, with the ability to connect and mentor each other;
- Monthly webinars to help you grow your business;
- Opportunity to get onuses, financial incentives, and sponsorships for additional creative projects;
- If you become a top contributor, you can join the SafetyWing team at our events and gatherings.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
SafetyWing was founded to support nomads like ourselves by building an adaptable software-based global social safety net.
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.