As Brand Designer for Postscript Studios, you’ll help build and maintain the Postscript Brand. You’ll develop visual concepts for all creative expressions of the Postscript brand, creating a coherent and consistent brand experience across all channels through motion. You will be empowered by leadership to create from conception, to production, to launch.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Enhancing the Postscript brand
- As a contributing member of Postscript Studios, this person will help own and explore the Postscript brand expression through design
- Regular design responsibilities in support of Brand and Marketing
- Partnering with Brand and Marketing teams to build and maintain a healthy rotation fresh and potent creative, stuff actually cool enough to share with your real friends
- Regular collaboration with Product Design
- As part of the greater design team, you’ll partner with Product Design to ensure the brand and product are on a parallel path, ensuring a single experience for our customers
What We’ll Love About You
- 2-3 years of professional experience working at an advertising agency, design firm and/or in-house creative team
- Extraordinary taste and current portfolio with relevant examples of previous in-house and/or client work, showing a strong sense of timing, typography, design, layout etc.
- Deep understanding of Adobe CC and Figma
- Motion graphics skills (After Effects or similar)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage project deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Deep passion for art, creativity, curiosity
Nice to have skills or interests:
- Video editing
- Audio Editing
- Music Production
What You’ll Love About Us
- Salary range of USD $102,000 to $120,000 base plus significant equity regardless of location
- High growth startup – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun – We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend