Are you a Blockchain Architect and want to change the world of autonomous driving? (If yes, please read on!)
- Work closely with the Founder and product manager to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
- Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
- With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
- Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
- Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
- Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
- Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
- Hire and build a Software development team
- Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
- Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
- You have 4+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
- You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
- You have experience architecting enterprise Blockchain applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
- You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
- You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
- You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
- You’ve worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
- You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
- Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
- You have experience running Agile teams.
Compensation, Benefits and Culture:
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better
- and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web
- Health Insurance benefits for yourself and your dependents
- Working with professionals in the heart of the blockchain and web3 industry.
- Dynamic startup environment, mentorship from the best technologists who have built
- enterprise-scale tech at a start-up pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder.