Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note that only English CVs will be evaluated.
- You will provide legal and administrative support on all commercial matters in the European region (UK, EU and CIS);
- Draft, review and support general processes in relation to relevant commercial agreements for the commercial legal team;
- Assisting in the design of further processes to handle other bulk workstreams, in conjunction with other teams;
- Where necessary and approved, work with external counsel;
- Partner with cross-functional and cross-region teams to ensure coverage for the function across all time-zones;
- Escalate matters when required;
- Provide general overall support to the legal team.
- An experienced paralegal or junior lawyer from a common law jurisdiction;
- In-house experience is an advantage, ideally gained from crypto, blockchain related industry, but not a must;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent legal qualification;
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development;
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgement;
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing projects;
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills;
- Professional English is a must.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire