We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative marketeer passionate about the future of technology with a good understanding of the developer audience, this role is for you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead api.video’s content strategy. With a host of content in play, you will refine, optimize, create and execute new content strategies.
With a deep understanding and evidence of SEO-led strategic execution, you will be comfortable analyzing datasets, proficient in SEMrush and other key analytics tools, and possess excellent cross-functional teamwork skills.
What will you be doing?
- Build and integrate a strong SEO strategy within the editorial strategy.
- Create and own our content calendar; testing, developing, and executing new and existing assets
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets aligned to personas and the buyer journey: blog articles, landing pages, website pages, video scripts, podcasts, and other materials on forward-thinking topics helping product builders to integrate video into their app or software.
- Identify and collaborate with external resources, including customers and partners, to develop, edit and distribute content.
- Define, build, and maintain a high-quality content pipeline to meet the Growth team needs that drive website traffic and generate marketing leads.
- Monitor and optimize content quality through data analysis, customer input, and proactive research.
What can you expect at api.video?
- Global presence with an international working environment
- 100% Remote possible
- We offer competitive salaries
- Flexible timetable – we value results over the presence
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 4 years of working in content management for a technology company (strong preference for SaaS, B2B, and start-up experience)
- You have a good technical background and understand the developer audience
- You’re a native English speaker – with excellent spelling and grammar and outstanding proofreading skills.
- You have strong expertise using Google Analytics and are comfortable using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation.
- Proficient/advanced user of SEMRush, Google Search Console, and other industry-standard tools
- You work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.
- You have experience executing SEO strategies as part of content development and understand SEO best practices.
- You are a creative person who finds innovative content ideas continuously in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re mastering the art of storytelling using the language and examples our audience would use.
Nice to have:
- Experience in video editing