We’re looking for a Customer Support obsessed human to help iconic consumer brands and fledgling Shopify stores partner with more creators, more successfully.
This role is perfect for someone with a love for creators and 3+ years of experience going above and beyond for customers in a growing technology company.
Your role is about doing whatever it takes to build the best customer experience in the multiverse. It will not be easy. This year, Modash is on track to triple our customer base, and sometimes it is physically painful. If that sounds appealing, read on (you beautiful lunatic).
This role is a critical one. You will set the stage for the future of customer interactions at Modash. You’ll interface directly with every function of the company and our customers will think of you as their hero in tough times.
You will balance the tasks of an individual contributor in Customer Support while building and influencing customer-facing functions for the future.
Here are some things you might do in a week as a Customer Support Lead at Modash:
- Cover Support queries and work closely with our customers to solve problems on the fly.
- Help build a fantastic Support organization from the ground up.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ways to drive adoption, activation, retention, and expansion.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, give constant feedback, and fight for what you believe is best for customers.
- Take the initiative to get things done without ever saying “That’s not my job”.
What we will offer you:
- Flexible working hours ⏱. We trust you to do your job, without anyone looking over your shoulder. Do your best work whenever it suits you.
- Unlimited paid vacation time 🌴. If you’re happy & well-rested, you’ll do better work. Take the time you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Fully remote working 🏠. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, we want you to work wherever is best for you. At home, in a café, on a beach. Whatever works.
- Personal development 🧠. When you grow, we benefit. If there’s a course, book, or conference that will help you upskill – we’ll cover it. Not to mention, you’ll work closely with talented people internally and externally in a feedback-driven culture.
- Ownership 💡. You’re the expert at what you do, so you should have the flexibility to make decisions and take action quickly. No unnecessary red tape. Got an out-of-the-box idea? You’ll have the autonomy to go ahead and try things that you might not be able to at other companies.
Your previous experience:
- You’ve worked in a growth stage company.
- Your writing is delightful, concise, and functional.
- You have a passion for building great customer experiences.
- Get-it-done attitude. We all run into roadblocks every day. We’re looking for someone who can find solutions, motivate themselves, and keep getting things done.
- You aspire for greatness. “Adequate” is a bad word here.
- Interest in the creator economy. Our mission is to help creators get paid. You don’t need to live and breathe the creator world, but we’d like it if your values align with ours.
- You have at least a few working hours overlapping with GMT+3 each day.
- You should be fluent in English. Our team is distributed across many countries, but we work & collaborate day-to-day in English.
- Previous experience with tools like Intercom, Pipedrive, Segment, Vitally, or similar.
If you meet most (but not all) of the above criteria, don’t let that stop you from applying. We’re still interested in hearing from you.