Aldrin Labs strives to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs is an ecosystem, including a crypto wallet, money market, and NFT marketplace.
Aldrin Labs is in search for someone to join the team in Developer Relations/Advocacy, with a focus on NFTs and Web3 Gaming.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has technical background and thinks of themselves as a member in the Web3 community. This is for someone who likes to build cool stuff and breaking down abstract concepts into easy-to-understand content workflows.
- Create documentation and presentations that can be leveraged for both internal and external consumption
- Handle questions regarding functionality and documentation
- Provide hands-on developer support to optimize the entire developer journey
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimize developer pain points
- Become an expert in our applications and technologies
- Build tools for devs and champion them for our engineering team to prioritise
- 3+ years of developer relations, technical advocacy, technical community management, or similar experience
- Deeply knowledgeable about web3 infrastructure, DeFi, NFTs, and Gaming projects
- Detail-oriented and enjoys documenting ideas and projects
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrable by previous work with an ability to explain complex technological topics to audiences
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 100% Remote Work, with no geographical restrictions, and Flex-Time working
- An attractive compensation package