We’re looking for a Digital Marketing and Advertising Specialist to join our fully distributed, globally remote team. You’ll be key to our Digital Marketing performance and strategy, setting up and driving Social Media and SEA campaigns, and reviewing and fine-tuning them with a data driven approach. Be creative, have fun, and continually build on the amazee.io brand, lead generation, and how we present our service offering and ultimately, who we are.
If you’re somebody who enjoys being creative, and using data to drive your approach and strategy, then this could be the role for you.
This is a remote position, although we require you to be located in an EMEA time zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategy, implementation, and reviews of SEO/SEA and social media campaigns, and general brand presence on platforms such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Reddit.
- Analysing and understanding each aspect of campaigns; Customer journey, targeting, market segmentation, etc.
- Creatively strategizing ways to expand our reach, content optimisation, and brand awareness via social media, and online advertising
- Defining, monitoring, reporting, and acting upon web analytics
- Responsibility of the digital ad budget, including budget tracking and reporting
- Developing and implementing paid social media measurement frameworks and KPIs
- Spending time with our technical teams, to better understand our products and services, and to translate this into engaging content, which in turn will drive lead generation
What you’ll bring:
- Experience driving and implementing SEO/SEA and social media campaigns for a technical product or service
- Understanding of marketing metrics and data analytics, including Google Analytics, and also how to develop solutions from the information provided.
- Experience in copywriting of short and occasional long form content
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, and Meta marketing best practices
- A creative mindset to your work, and the wish to try and test new methods and approaches
amazee.io is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and inclusion for everyone. As a fully remote company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location. Here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization – Meet the team, or read our handbook
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work overhours
- Fully remote working
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 1,500 EUR or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 500 EUR or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A connectivity benefit of 100 EUR or equivalent a month, to help with internet/data costs
- Your own tech budget with the freedom to choose your setup
- Sweet, sweet Swag – Hoodies and other goodies
- amazee.io Quest! – After 3 years, you’ll get 3 weeks paid off work to undertake a profound personal goal, or undertake a bucket list type challenge
So what’s next?
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know!