Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you will enjoy working on
- Managing the high level the strategy, execution, and results of our localization teams
- Driving results across the entire funnel awareness/consideration, conversion, and retention using a test-and-learn approach
- Measuring and communicating results, successes, opportunities, learnings, and improvements on a diverse range of initiatives in a clear, simple, and engaging manner to senior leadership.
- Leading and mentoring a diverse team of highly ambitious local marketing managers that look after different regions
- Being responsible for the localized marketing strategies including audit, planning and budget oversight with an eye for continuous improvement
- Driving the quarterly strategic, headcount and budget planning process in collaboration with cross-functional marketing leadership team, sales and finance teams
- Developing and iterating on the Localized Marketing team’s processes to continuously improve the way things are done
- Min 7 years of related experience with 3 years of management
- Experience across Demand Generation, Analytics, Paid Ads
- Deep understanding of web analytics, A / B testing, conversion optimization, marketing analytics/attribution
- Highly skilled with leading a team of data-driven individuals
- Experience managing international teams
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You are comfortable with lots of white space and are energized by it
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.