Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We’re a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don’t need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
The Content Team at Kinsta is essential to the growth and success of our company. As Editorial Team Lead, your role will be focused on leading our team of in-house editors and freelance writers, ensuring our quality standards across all published content, and being the driver of our editorial publishing schedule. You will be reporting to our Head of Content and work with our team of four Editors, as well as the rest of our Marketing Team.
What You Will Do:
- Drive Kinsta’s editorial publishing schedule
- Work with the Head of Content to determine content and topics and support our strategy
- Ensure that our content meets the highest standards and improve overall editorial quality
- Make edits to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date
- Foster a work environment within the Editorial team that is characterized by collaboration, creativity, mutual respect, and responsibility
- Perform lead responsibilities, including performance reviews, hiring and interviewing, as well as managing and mentoring team members
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience reviewing, editing, and writing highly technical content.
- Proficient in written and spoken English with superior writing and strong editing skills.
- An organized professional with experience leading and coordinating other in-house editors and third-party providers.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and its role.
- Working knowledge of PHP and database software (MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL).
- Working knowledge of Jamstack/Static Sites and headless/decoupled architecture.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.