Responsible for driving the development and implementation of programs and initiatives that enhance the employee experience, support the growth and development of our talent, and promote diversity and inclusion within our organization.
The successful candidate will have a passion for creating positive employee experiences and a track record of developing and implementing successful talent development and diversity programs. They will be a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, and will have the ability to build strong relationships across the organization to drive change and achieve business goals.
Chief People Officer
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Employee experience, talent development, and/or diversity, with a track record of developing and implementing successful programs.
- Extremely data driven.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to develop and implement comprehensive programs and initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to use data and employee feedback to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in employee experience, talent development, and diversity.
- Experience conducting Talent Review discussions and managing the full employee life cycle.
- Nice to have experience using tools as StarMeUp and Culture Amp.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement a comprehensive employee experience strategy that supports the organization’s culture, values, and business goals.
- Design and deliver talent development programs and initiatives, including training, mentorship, and leadership development, that support the growth and development of our employees.
- Lead the organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts, including developing and implementing strategies and initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization.
- Measure and report on the impact of employee development and diversity initiatives.
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we’re fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.