The Ledger Vault is today one of the main solution for securing corporate digital assets. With our clients we have a mission to democratise and expand the usage of crypto assets and reunify financial assets with Web3 tokens.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in managing and leading cross-functional software teams of 8+ engineers
- B.S. Computer Science degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Hands-on experience at growing and mentoring people
- A passion for engineering best-practices and a proven track record of driving change
- Good technical & architectural skills
- Able to lead by example, a hands-on technical engineer who has “been there and done that”
- Comfortable in dealing with change and uncertainty during the software development lifecycle
- Acting as a role model under delivery and time pressures across multiple stakeholders
- With excellent communication skills, able to build relationships, gain confidence and respect in order to grow people and the organisation
- Experience with a SaaS project with multiple layers of backend and frontend a plus
- Knowledgeable about firmware / hardware development
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the Web3/Crypto space
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.