As a Engineering Manager of CCIP Team, you will be responsible for
- Develop the engineering roadmap and strategy in alignment with the product roadmap
- Own execution and delivery of core protocol, milestones and features
- Efficiently manage the CCIPs production environment with high availability, reliability, and resiliency
- Empower, challenge, and coach a team of engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them context and continuous feedback
- Take ownership of the engineering hiring pipeline, and grow the team by hiring exceptional engineers
- Work with leaders across the company to drive the best-in-class engineering practices that enable developers to contribute effectively
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing engineering teams. The ideal candidate for this role needs to have managed at least 5+ engineers.
- Experience in owning & managing a critical consumer product and/or technologies (either internal or external) used by 100s users
- Experience managing a large-scale production environment for a mission-critical product (with high availability, reliability, and resiliency)
- Experience managing remote teams. Our team is fully remote and highly distributed geographically, and so are our stakeholders. You should be very familiar with both the advantages and the challenges that remote can bring
- Software engineering degree / comp science background
- Startup experience
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to be successful at this role if you don’t understand what we are doing and why.