The Sandbox is going global and we are hiring candidates across the world. Therefore, it is best practice to align our job descriptions to ensure that we spread the same message, share the same goals, deliver the same candidate experience and build a job description archive that is reusable as we continue to grow.
The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows on out Game Launcher.
It has to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Work with the UX team to discuss UX/UI ideas.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Develop, build, and implement UI components.
- Troubleshoot interface software.
- Test codes and UIs prior to product launch.
- Monitor front-end performance.
- Create and update any technical documentation required.
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments within the field.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Nice to have
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Experience working with Electron.