As the Manager, Talent Acquisition Programs, you’ll champion the operational excellence across all areas of talent at Circle with the guidance of the Director, Talent Acquisition. You will be responsible for holding various stakeholders accountable project to project and will serve as the connective tissue on our team. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your team to achieve greatness and lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives. You’ll manage all operational aspects of recruitment around the world, which will require resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking.
What you’ll work on:
- Leading the core operations and infrastructure of Circle’s Talent Acquisition team and ensuring we achieve hiring success by building and delivering enablement programs to support the recruiting team and hiring managers across Circle.
- Managing our coordination team and investing in performance milestones and stretch goals to enable career progression and ownership of new and existing initiatives.
- Designing and leading scaled recruiting transformation initiatives and projects that contribute to the success and delivery against our recruiting strategy and vision.
- Investigating and informing our recruiters on best in class recruiting practice; you’ll own the discovery, selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources while overseeing all external vendor performance.
- Developing and delivering systems training and communicating process changes to TA team.
- Enhancing and training our talent acquisition members on all current programs tied to our: TA Referral Program, Talent Marketing & Brand initiatives, ModernLoop, Gem, etc.
- Developing and maintaining reference materials and training resources for all active TA team members and new hires.
- Administering stakeholder experience surveys, analyzing results, socializing findings, and developing action plans to constantly identify new ways to improve every stakeholder’s experience. Stakeholders include candidates, interviewers, hiring managers, business leaders, and fellow members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Partnering with marketing teams to develop recruiting marketing materials, plan/manage events, improve our presence online and execute various projects to elevate our employer brand.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of Talent Acquisition or HR Program experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in fast-paced, high-growth technology companies.
- 1+ years of managing a team in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools, workforce systems, and collaborative tools and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the recruiting process.
- Proven track record of enhancing process and programs tied to Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Confluence/Jira, and/or Asana.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in talent acquisition processes, KPIs, analytics, and metrics.
- Well organized with focus to detail and deadlines; ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects, large and small, with many stakeholders involved.
- Ability to effectively context switching, and get projects over the finish line in a high-growth, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience designing and transforming processes and programs that align with company values.
- Inclusive and collaborative working habits; client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.