WE ARE ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM ALL REGIONS!
Deel is a highly agile work-environment and you will add to the culture if:
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You embrace teamwork, ask questions and like to question the status quo
- You act as an owner and are capable to complete tasks in dynamic environments
- You communicate clearly and effectively to colleagues from different business areas
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- You work independently and also contribute within a team environment
About the Role
You will oversee all aspects of the US immigration process and will be responsible for communicating with clients, gathering application documents, reviewing files, and submitting applications. You will be responsible for an array of US business immigration cases from inception to resolution and provide industry-leading service to clients by offering timely and clear immigration support. You will be required to follow the outlined company-developed onboarding and processing workflows.
- Offer a consistent, industry-leading experience to customers by providing legal support and strategy from the initial kick-off call through petition filing.
- Prepare and file initial submissions, re-submissions, and RFE/NOID responses for O-1, EB-1, and EB-2 NIW petitions.
- Continuously level up by learning how to prepare new case types, such as I-485, H-1B, TN, E-3, E-2, etc.
- Actively monitor individual case pipeline to achieve production targets, meet critical deadlines, and increase client satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding procedural and case processing issues, identify client immigration solutions, and understand current client activity.
- Provide feedback in opportunities for continuous process improvement and elimination of redundancy.
- Report directly to the Immigration Specialist Manager.
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
- 1+ year of business immigration experience, either as a Paralegal or Immigration Specialist (Preference for O-1, EB-1, and EB-2 NIW experience).
- 1+ year of experience working in a law firm, corporate, or startup setting
- Strong writing, logical reasoning, and communication skills
- Strong client services skills:
- Experience directly interacting for customers via email, call, and video
- Experience anticipating clients’ needs and addressing their concerns
- Experience managing individual pipeline and proven ability to juggle multiple customers and priorities, keeping all customers informed of changes to deadlines
- Ability to function independently while following established directions and processes with limited hand-holding
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with JIRA, Notion and slack as a plus!
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.