Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and our aim is to become a world leader in People Experience. We are now hiring a People Relations Partner to join our diverse and forwardthinking global company.
The People Relations Partner will add value to Kraken by building strong relationships between employees and managers by ensuring consistency and fairness for our Krakenites. This is a great opportunity for a People Relations professional who has already thrived in creating the bestinclass people experiences in highgrowth organizations and who wants to get involved in an industry that is changing the world!
This role is fully remote.
What you’ll do
- Provide guidance and support to HR colleagues, business unit heads, Krakenites, and other leaders within the company on a wide range of employee relations matters, including performance management, conduct issues, and termination requests
- Lead coaching sessions on conflict resolution, coaching and feedback sessions, and more
- Conduct investigations into employee concerns and complaints, including Title VII cases, and prepare detailed reports on findings and recommendations
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and interpretation of the Company’s global HR policies and practices
- Ensure compliance with company policies, as well as state and federal laws and regulations related to people relations and equal employment opportunity
- Develop and deliver training programs for managers and Krakenites on topics related to people relations
- Maintain accurate and complete records of people relations cases, including investigation notes and outcomes
- Work closely with legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures related to employee relations
- Responsible for identifying, reporting on, and responding to high risk/at-risk behavior in a global remote work environmentPartners with IT, Payroll, and Legal to enhance our off-boarding procedures and ensure they are seamless and secure
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in an Employee or People Relations COE as an Investigator
- Good understanding of local employment law with a strong working knowledge of employment regulations in a variety of international locations
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Comfortable handling sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working with employees and contractors
- Ability to manage multiple critical priorities/projects without losing attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly in order to provide adequate support across the company’s global footprint
- Completely at ease in an ever changing fast paced ambiguous environment
- Flexible, open-minded, and creative when it comes to developing and maintaining HR protocols
- Relentlessly devoted to the “people experience” in all things
- Tech-savvy with an appreciation for privacy, security, and “crypto values”
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience working with HRIS and other HR – related software systems
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!