We’re looking for a truly exceptional product leader to take our Cash App Shopping product from 0 to 1. This means distilling what truly matters in early stages, setting creative and clear strategy around Cash App Shopping’s differentiation relative to other shopping experiences out there. Crafting an inspiring roadmap and leading a large talented team to build cutting edge Shopping products that drive more and more of the 50M active Cash App customers to start their shopping journey within Cash App.
This role will be critical in driving customer adoption, customer engagement (first time and on-going), retention, and revenue. To accomplish this, you will work directly with your team as well as cross-functionally with colleagues in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Support, and more. You will work with our executive leadership team and business leaders to hone and deliver on this critical strategy. If you’re looking to impact the growth and direction of a company, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
- Develop innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve Cash App and Afterpay customers and differentiate our products from competitors
- Drive the tactics and delivery timelines for the work required to drive growth
- Inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Cash App and Block broadly in order to align resources and prioritization
- 10+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Experience managing a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Incredible business sense and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience managing and integrating a diversity of partners and processes into a cohesive product
- Experience driving initiatives that require deeper data analysis (DAU/MAU/LTV are terms and measurements you are drawn to) as well as working through seams and removing friction