The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for a Technical Product Manager to own and drive the development of our official Oasis confidential ParaTimes.
- Take ownership of Oasis confidential ParaTimes, including first-party confidential Paratimes: the Cipher ParaTime and the Sapphire ParaTime.
- Get a deep understanding of the confidential blockchain space and its value proposition. Survey competing solutions and current state of market.
- Capture requirements from developer community, dApp/Protocol builders and internal stakeholders. Define personas and user flows for Oasis ParaTime products.
- Take lead in defining potential product features and writing specifications and technical documentation for them.
- Help abstract protocol-level things to make an excellent UX for dApp/Protocol builders and users of the ParaTimes.
- Work closely with engineers to manage each product’s epics and milestones and delivery against timeline.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Community teams to build and execute product/feature release/roll-out plan.
- Conduct demos to educate the developer community on Oasis confidential ParaTimes.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering related fields
- 5+ years experience with product management, UX & UI design processes
- 1+ year experience within a blockchain layer-1
- Familiar with Scrum, KanBan and other agile development methodologies
- Ability to evolve a product in response to developer feedback and in-depth market/industry research
- Intimate knowledge of Solidity and/or Rust and can deploy smart contracts on EVM and/or WASM-compatible chains
- Understanding of blockchain architecture and distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain infrastructure and the Web3 Dapps ecosystem; have solid, well-thought-out views on what the future of Web3 looks like and what applications will drive the future of Web3
- Very comfortable with weighing tradeoffs – taking into account DApp developers, engineering and security requirements against delivery time and resources
- Ability to communicate goals clearly and rally the team behind them
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Structured, process-driven with a curious and nimble mindset