We’re seeking a Project Manager who is obsessed with details, consumed by process, and highly motivated. You will be responsible for overseeing the production of our many ongoing projects across social media, video, our blog, and more. You thrive in cross-team collaboration, understand what it’s like to work in a fast-paced environment, and will be a crucial part of making sure all of Yuga’s incredible content gets out to the world. Reporting to the Director, Digital and Social Media, you’ll sit on a horizontal team that broadly supports all digital, social, public relations, and community management for the Yuga ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Director, Digital and Social Media to implement, roll out, and manage project processes for the entire Communications team.
- Own project management across social media, video, and digital content across all of Yuga’s brands.
- Facilitate kick-off meetings, create work-back schedules, and manage deliverables to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Prepare and maintain social media, video, and blog content calendars across all of Yuga’s brands to ensure the team is always aligned with what’s coming next.
- 3-5 years of professional social media and/or digital project management experience. (Agency or in-house)
- The ability to work across multiple teams, managing several projects simultaneously.
- Able to adapt quickly to change and meet deadlines.
- Experience planning and executing multi-week social media campaigns.
- Experience with video production is a nice plus.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strategic and creative thinker able to bring unique and fresh ideas to the table.
- Speed, agility, and comfort with ambiguity and fast-moving start-up culture.
Knowledge of web3, NFTs, and crypto is a bonus, but not required. However, the desire to learn about them will be.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $125,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.