Spiralyze is a data-driven A/B testing company headquartered in the United States with clients from major brands such as Pepsi, Netflix, General Electric, Abbott, American Express, Dream Host, TechSmith, VWO, and many more. We use design and optimization to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic.
We do deep research into our clients and their customers and figure out what is stopping customers from buying or filling in a lead form. We turn those insights into designs. We code those designs into challenger web pages. Then we A/B test our pages against the original to measure impact.
The project managers sit at the center of our process and have three responsibilities:
Coordination. Running big A/B tests requires teams of 5-10 people (researchers, strategists, designers, copywriters, developers, QA, analysts, clients, etc). You coordinate the teams and keep pushing the project forward.
Planning. You build the roadmap of the next 10 – 20 tests. You sell the vision to clients and communicate progress in weekly client meetings.
Energy. As the point of contact for the client and internal teams, you get everyone excited about testing and bring the energy.
We don’t expect you to have AB Testing experience – we can train you. We are looking for:
- Extreme diligence and organization. You make the trains run on time!
- Experience in project management, preferably in a software or digital agency setting.
- Excellent communication skills. Your bias is over-communication and reaching out proactively to clients to keep projects moving forward.
- Curiosity about different businesses and technologies and how things work.
- Overlap of at least 5 working hours with U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York).
- Flexible working hours. Your schedule must overlap with at least 5-6 hours with U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York). The rest of your working day is up to you.
- Promotion. You’ll have the opportunity to grow, share your knowledge, and rise within the company.
- Tech reimbursement. Need a new computer? New software? We will help!
- Education. You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company-sponsored work-related courses and training.
- Paid leave. 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays.
For people interested in technology and psychology and curious about what actually works to motivate people to take action, this will be the most interesting job you will ever have.