Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Be responsible for all day-to-day operations of Paid activity for Deel in your specific region. This includes awareness, consideration and acquisition campaigns including, but not limited to, paid search, social, demand generation and OOH campaigns.
- Work with our local marketing managers and/or external agencies in your region to identify key regional trends, messaging and feedback from sales teams on performance to continually optimize paid channels to hit regional and growth KPIs
- Test and iterate on campaign structures, bidding, ad creative, budgets and other impact driven variables for continuous growth, scale, and expansion to reflect our growing verticals, country expansion and brand/product priorities.
- Work with our Director of Performance Marketing and Paid Social and Paid Search Managers on a daily basis to ensure our Paid efforts are top performing and constantly improving, as well as work with other regional paid ads managers to share learnings
- Work with our Copywriting and Design teams to construct and iterate on new ads and A/B tests specific to your region as well as cross-functionally with other teams such as data, regional sales, product marketing and content to ensure campaigns are optimized for success.
- Educate the Growth team and other regional paid managers on latest paid trends and clear insights on performance in your region to enhance knowledge across teams and provide new ideas to facilitate growth
- Maintain relationships with Paid vendors (Google, Meta, LinkedIn, etc.). Researching and coming up with new platforms and publishers to test on in your region.
Some key qualifications
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in regional paid ads end-to-end including Paid Social and Paid Search and Demand Gen ideally for a B2B brand, in-house including localization between countries.
- You are a highly knowledgable and confident in with both Paid Social and Search platforms alike with performance-based goals (CPL, SQO, ROAS etc) as well as demand gen publishers and operations.
- You are data-driven and comfortable with setting up dashboards and using the latest analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives
- You have been responsible for regional lead generation for paid campaigns, working with both regional and global teams, and have directly impacted revenue in your previous roles and consistently hit CPL, SQO and ROAS KPIs
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You are self-motivated, comfortable with a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing org structures.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We’d especially love to speak with you if you’ve:
- Managed Paid for a region in-house for an HR or FinTech B2B SAAS company
- You have worked on localization of ads, country-specific targeting/goals and campaigns in multiple languages
- You have worked at a very fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.