We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our Team. The fundamental goal of this role is to improve and impact sales productivity and processes for scale and impact revenue. We are scaling the team and are looking to hire individuals who can contribute from the ground up. In this role, you will lead programs across the GTM team and contribute to a range of key initiatives such as: systems configuration, sales tools, sales analysis and pipeline management, ultimately supporting IOV Labs strategy to drive ecosystem growth towards our goal of a sustainable economy.
Reporting directly to the Head of Partnership, you will continuously improve efficiency of our sales workflows and systems by analyzing key sales metrics and activities. Much of your insight will come from process analysis and revenue data, cross-functional collaboration, and market best practices.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and lead projects to scale and improve our systems and processes, maximizing automation, formalizing our procedures, and introducing best practices
- Drive and administer Partner Operations, target partner by segment, lead tracking & attrition and Partner KPIs
- Sales Analytics; lead funnel and opportunity attrition, tracking & analysis
- Provide essential sales support from deal desk, order configuration, account forecasting & analysis
- Communicate directly with the wider Growth team, staying aligned with the strategic investment team, integration & support team, supporting strategic growth of our partner ecosystem
What You Bring to the Table
- Professional Sales Operations experience in the technology space, with proficient expertise in Partner Operations, sales finance, deal configuration, order management and booking
- Expertise in sales analytics by leads, sales stage, sales methodology and AE productivity with proven experience with identifying areas to define, course correct and improve processes for scale
- Understanding of the sales process with core focus on development and enforcing processes for scale across the Partnerships Team
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales productivity and impact revenue, course correct and implement as needed
- Proven success working across stakeholder teams to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present at all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent strategic, project planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail and self-directed
- Highly effective interpersonal skills; excels at relationship building, collaboration, and inspiring teams
- Creative, out-of-the box mindset
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business Administration or equivalent
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & LTI program
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world
- Global WeWork membership
- Flexible working hours – you’re free to work however you work best
- Paid holidays and personal leave days
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to… build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- IOV Labs Values
- Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair