We are looking for a talented Salesforce Consultant to join our rapidly growing team and design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding and analysing business needs, planning and advising on how to best approach each implementation project – all of that in the context of the company current growth phase. You need to know not only how to analyse objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors, but understand how the startup grows, what can change in the nearest future and how to best approach many requests coming from different teams regarding a particular Salesforce setup.
For success as a Salesforce Consultant, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms in the startup environment, the ability to solve complex business and software problems. Ultimately, as a top-class Salesforce Consultant, you will advise on how to create dynamic and scalable processes in Salesforce that meet the changing needs of the company.
- Understanding VSF business goals and environment the company grows in.
- Giving strategic recommendations regarding processes improvements, creation and automation.
- Understanding the way the company needs to take in order to gather important data, that helps in taking crucial business decisions.
- Understanding and analysing business requirements coming from different teams: Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Partnerships & Alliances and other.
- Creating roadmap, systems integrations and pipelines.
- Managing multiple stakeholders’ engagements and work with associated team members to facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams.
- Identifying project issues/risks.
- Advising how to best approach each implementation project, taking into consideration time needed to deliver the final solution and its longevity.
- Picking the right methods, tools or apps in order to meet each project objectives.
- Advising requesting teams on how to improve the processes that needed to be automated, with clear rationale.
- Working with implementation agency in order to deliver requested objectives.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years working within Salesforce environment.
- Previous experience in working with fast-growing companies.
- Deep knowledge about built-in Salesforce features and custom integrations.
- Knowledge about tech adoption lifecycle.
- A background in CRM process design and implementations.
- Experience with other CRM software integrations.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to explain complex problems in an understandable manner.
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: full-time
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential – have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together – e.g. two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
Join us if you feel that it’s time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!