Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We’re a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don’t need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
The Sales Team at Kinsta is the engine of our company, and we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to sell Kinsta’s platform through outbound sales methods to maximize revenue potential. You will be reporting to our Head of Sales, and will prospect for potential customers across multiple industries using an engaging, customer-first, strategic sales approach.
What You Will Do:
- Set up strategies and lead the entire sales cycle to acquire new mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Outbound prospects for leads within our CRM system, outside the CRM, using our Sales Intelligence platform (Apollo), and with new self-prospecting methods that they design and deploy.
- Become knowledgeable about the market competition to better qualify opportunities and be a specialist on Kinsta’s service and solutions, to share their value with our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment within the Sales Team characterized by collaboration, creativity, mutual respect, and responsibility.
- Manage pipelines and position our capabilities and value proposition to resolve customer concerns or objections around Kinsta’s services.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives and assist the leadership on special projects.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience with sales in the web hosting or PaaS industries.
- Experienced selling to mid-market and enterprise-level customers and meeting quota targets.
- You have experience working with HubSpot and CRM.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.