Are you a Senior Art Director / Design Team Lead looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion for sustainability and want to make a difference? Look no further!
We’re on the hunt for a talented individual to join our Creation team and lead a team of three talented designers. Together, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
As our Senior Art Director / Design Team Lead, you’ll:
- manage and mentor a team of Junior Designers
- align and coordinate with stakeholders from all marketing teams
- create compelling designs and concepts for our ad campaigns
- generate exciting new ideas and content for our social media channels
- further develop the brand to meet the requirements for new categories and new channels
Who you are:
- a creative, conceptual thinker with at least 5 years of experience at an advertising agency or in a relevant field
- a master of typography, colors, and visual language and graphic design who aims towards perfection
- your protfolio showcases strong art direction, design and conceptual skills
- passionate about social and digital media
- you have an insight-based, target group-oriented mindset
- a team player, as you will have to work together with several stakeholders throughout the marketing department
It would be a real plus if you have:
- experience in branding
- familiarity with Cinema 4D or other 3D programs, Google Web Designer, 2D animation, Photography, set design, illustration and shootings
- experience in people management – if you don’t have any yet, but would be interested in it, you would have the chance to develop into the role through our Leadership Academy!
We want someone who cares about the world and wants to spend their time making a difference. If this sounds like you, apply now and join us on our mission to make the world a more sustainable place. #TalentForFuture
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is 50 000 € gross per year. However, depending on your qualification, a higher salary is very likely.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don’t care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office