We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to be part of our five-person Apple team, dedicated to building great native iOS, macOS, and watchOS applications.
Gross annual compensation for the role is €68,000 and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance. In addition to that, we also have awesome benefits, which you can check out below.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Our apps are 100% Swift. We support hundreds of thousands of weekly active users while successfully keeping a 4.8 rating on the App Store.
As a Senior iOS/macOS Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new features and improving our iOS, macOS, and watchOS applications
- Designing, breaking down, and completing projects of a medium to large scope with high-level productivity
- Proactively finding problems of existing systems and processes, proposing solutions, and owning the technical excellence of the team
- Working closely with product managers, designers and other stakeholders, communicating effectively, and contributing to all stages of the development
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
Wonder if you’ll fit in?
Learn more about our culture
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and are eager to learn and work with all Apple platforms.
In particular, we are looking for:
- More than 6 years of experience developing for iOS or macOS
- Great knowledge of Swift
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with the Composable Architecture or any other REDUX-like architecture is preferred
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Eagerness to make contributions to improve our products
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required for success in a remote and primarily asynchronous work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in developing for macOS
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work—we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on tenure)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500€ and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)