We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support the rapid growth as we scale into the enterprise space.
We have built our foundations within education, selling our product to education providers, and are now in the process of expanding into the B2B market, selling our product to companies to better help their employees. We are looking for some to drive forward our marketing and elevate the Cognassist brand.
- Strategy and execution – develop, own and lead the marketing strategies for the business working alongside our VP Growth.
- Campaign management – identify and develop the right campaigns, with supporting strategies, tactics and metrics to understand success/ failure trigger points.
- Messaging – ensure consistent and effective messaging throughout client life-cycle, including marketing, sales and success
- Outcome reporting – continuously develop and improve performance metrics and the reporting of these to evidence success or failure, learn and iterate
- Leadership – managing and developing a high performance team to deliver on your plans, within timescale and budget
Required Skills & Experience
- SaaS – prior experience marketing a SaaS solution, ideally in B2B environment
- Team management – demonstrable experience leading, developing and recruiting a small team
- WordPress and Salesforce – clear evidence of being able successfully utilise and manage
- 2+ years in a Marketing Manager role within a B2B SaaS company
- Drive and initiative with an ability to innovate and move quicky
- Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to communicate using data
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for autonomy and results
What’s in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Fully flexible working.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days).
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!