About the role:
- You will be responsible for taking an NFT-based game to a new level and providing users with the best game experience possible
- Visualizing behaviors and game situations, applying the best practices for better user experiences
- Developing high-level detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate design solutions effectively
Who you are:
- A Senior Product Designer with a proven record of gamification and/or game design experience in consumer-focused product companies
- 6+ years of design experience with a strong focus on eye-candy UI solutions
- You’re a team player. You’ll partner with your colleagues in product, engineering, data, and research
- A person with strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, our core hours are (10:00-16:00 GMT)
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of Basic Salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 2 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Team building abroad in exciting locations!
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Two office locations, London and Lisbon, in case you’d like to work from the office sometime
- Wellbeing program, (up to 2 counselling session per month)
- Health Insurance, for our employees joining outside UK or PT you have a 1000€ yearly allowance.