The Automations and Integrations Teams at Invisible solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. We automate, scrape, compare, search, and analyze. Our team is responsible for creating the data integrations and data processing tools that power our suite of SaaS integrations and custom automations.
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for talented Python Engineers who can evolve our existing services. Our user base, number of clients, and services are continuously growing, and we want you to be at the forefront of developing, maintaining, and improving our services whilst not compromising on code quality, development culture, and security of our environments.
- Build API integrations to power our internal applications for pushing and pulling data between our client’s SaaS systems (we integrate with 100s of different SaaS and Data tools).
- Create web scrapers and crawlers to ingest unstructured data and transform it into structured information as part of our platform using Scrapy, Selenium, Beautiful Soup.
- Build API backends in Flask and Django to power our integrations and to provide data access for our other systems
- Deploy all of these projects using Django, Helm, Argo and Kubernetes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in Python programming.
- Strong experience with scraping libraries such as Requests, BeautifulSoup, Selenium, and Scrapy.
- Experience with frameworks such as Flask, Django, FastAPI, Tornado, Pandas, etc.
- Knowledge of building APIs and services using REST.
- Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Proficiency in object-oriented design skills.
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems as they arise.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of UI frameworks like ReactJS.
- Knowledge of data engineering platforms such as Airflow.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud, Docker, Agile, and Scrum.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence would be a plus.
- Experience with ETL, Celery, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse team.
- $3000 – $5000/month DOE – we are a meritocracy – show us what you are worth and we’ll compensate you accordingly.
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
- This is a Full-time Position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week and be available for meetings between the hours of 10am EST and 3pm EST.
- We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want.