Job Title: Test Manager (Remote with On-Site Requirements)
Location: Remote, with occasional on-site work in Stuttgart, Germany
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
We are a leading company in the field of software quality assurance and testing, committed to delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Test Manager to join our team, working on finance and tax administration projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of software testing, ensuring adherence to the ISTQB framework.
- Manage and coordinate software testing activities
- Ensure adherence to ISTQB Test Management Advanced Level or Test Analyst Advanced Level standards
- Work closely with project teams and stakeholders to define and implement test strategies
- Collaborate with other business areas to drive quality assurance initiatives
- Strive for test case automation where possible
- Utilize tools such as MS Office, MS Project, MS-Visio, Jira, Confluence, and MicroFocus ALM-QC
- Fluent in German and English
- ISTQB Test Management Advanced Level or Test Analyst Advanced Level certification
- Minimum 4 years of QA experience
- At least 2 years of experience with the V-Modell or V-Modell-XT
- Minimum 2 years of experience in client and server operating environments
- At least 2 years of experience in managing IT projects, ideally in finance or tax administration
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience collaborating with other business areas
- Willingness to travel and work on-site in Stuttgart, Germany when required
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.