The Trust Officer role is a great opportunity for Trust Officers/Specialists who are looking to leverage their financial services experience into a crucial role at a cutting edge cryptocurrency firm.
- Responsible for administration and oversight of all accounts under administration.
- Provide high-quality customer service by owning, monitoring, and improving customer service, handling customer inquiries, managing client communications throughout the entire customer relationship experience.
- Involvement in new account acceptance, account opening procedures, distributions, and closing account procedures.
- Work with sales team members and assist with answering questions and fulfilling requests for more information.
- Handle any complaints and provide regular customer feedback to the entire team.
- Establish and maintain a database on the status of new and existing clients.
- Streamline the onboarding process and customer service process by identifying problems and achieving best resolution.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the products and services offered to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and an advanced degree or certification
- 6 years of customer relationship service and 3 years of experience working at a trust company
- Highly effective verbal and written communications – fluency in both English and Germany required
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized with work tools like emails, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, listening and problem-solving skills