SafetyWing is building a global social safety net for remote workers worldwide. We currently offer health insurance (Remote Health) aimed at global remote companies and travel-medical insurance (Nomad Insurance) aimed at digital nomads. If we succeed, this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
We’re a fully remote team of nearly 170, stretching across ten time zones.
💻 Your responsibilities will include
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to reach our revenue targets.
- Working with product teams to ensure key growth metrics and goals are met for each product. Support them in decision-making which affects our top-line sales and marketing strategy.
- Developing new revenue channels as we scale, including finding creative ways to generate leads for the sales and partnerships teams
- Collecting data to create dashboards that visualize numbers across all channels to make the best decisions on where to invest
- Making presentations and models to explain our plans and strategies to stakeholders
- Leading revenue teams
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Has an extensive growth marketing/demand generation background and analytical mindset, with a drive to lead a world-class team.
- Thrive on experimentation and constantly seek ways to improve key business metrics’ trajectory.
- Is a self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing industry and have a knack for problem-solving.
- Has experience leading efforts to acquire, engage, and nurture customers throughout the funnel.
- Built a range of revenue channels (outside of paid ads, we have a policy against them).
- Has a courageous and ambitious founder personality, with the ability to get things done.
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
🧘 What we offer
We operate in a fully remote work environment – work from anywhere globally.
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health and travel insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, and attendance in professional conferences.
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, Mexico and Bali.