We are hiring an experienced VP of Marketing to be a key member of Swan Global Wealth team, focusing on creating and developing marketing campaigns, driving lead generation, and coordinating product launches. The VP of Marketing should have years of marketing experience, content creation, project management, and more.
- You will own all aspects of Swan Global Wealth marketing, including strategy, planning, and execution
- The core responsibility is to generate brand awareness and inbound traffic among HNW and UHNW demographics
- This will be a hands-on role actively managing and implementing all related campaign efforts, including content creation, development of marketing materials, event planning, social media strategy, and more
- Ideate and write content, including: blog posts, e-mail copy, website copy, social content, sales collateral
- Collaborate with Swan media and marketing teams to ensure consistency in brand identity and messaging
- Report performance on a regular basis, highlighting opportunities to better serve our clients
- Partner closely with Sales, Client Success, and Product teams to maximize the program
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Highly organized with a brilliant eye for detail and a commitment to quality and accuracy
- A strategic and creative thinker, who is intellectually curious and able to understand and simplify complex financial and Bitcoin themes
- Experience in marketing financial solutions for HNHI or luxury goods and services
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Comfortable operating in a lean marketing team
- Passion for Bitcoin and Bitcoiners
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
Here’s a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product and services they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.