We are looking for future sales superstars who strive for greatness and want to be the best in their industry. Join our kick-ass team and help us create a market-leading sales model and build a world where every creator can earn a living.
An Account Executive at Modash has a clear objective to build relationships, help customers accomplish their goals & become a partner to the clients’ team. You will play a key role in building a smart sales model, writing creative messages & having a direct impact on our growth.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage your time effectively and prioritize your work to keep your focus on high-impact tasks
- Help the SDR team to generate pipeline and qualify inbound and outbound leads, use your skills to contribute to funnel growth
- Do research for deep customer discovery and understand each buyer’s personality and business goals
- Create awareness of the importance of an influencer marketing strategy, and the uniqueness of our solution
- Gain control over the sales cycle and remain in close contact with your customers
- Deliver effective discussions to help buyers find out if Modash is a good fit for their marketing goals
- Thoughtfully generate personalized high-impact messages that convince the buyers’ board that you are the right partner for them
- Report internally and analyze your success and plans of action
We want you to come up with your own ideas. Help us innovate and automate a data-driven SaaS Sales Process that results in a great customer experience. You’ll have a key role to contribute to our growth in the coming years and create a good customer experience that brings us a high NPS score, referrals & upselling opportunities.
What we’re offering
- The salary range for this role is €40,000 – €70,000 on target earnings per year.
- Personal development in B2B SaaS Sales. We’ll give you the knowledge, training, and techniques to become a SaaS Sales superstar in your future career.
- A motivating and competitive environment and mindset to help you become successful.
- Flexible working hours ⏱. We trust you to do your job, without anyone looking over your shoulder. Do your best work whenever it suits you.
- Unlimited paid vacation time 🌴. If you’re happy & well-rested, you’ll do better work. Take the time you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Fully remote working 🏠. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, we want you to work wherever is best for you. At home, in a café, on a beach. Whatever works.
- Personal development 🧠. When you grow, we benefit. If there’s a course, book, or conference that will help you upskill – we’ll cover it.
- Ownership 💡. You’re the expert at what you do, and so you should have the flexibility to make decisions and take action quickly. No unnecessary red tape. Got an out-of-the-box idea? You’ll have the autonomy to go ahead and try things that you might not be able to at other companies.
Who we’re looking for
While prior Account Executive or Sales Consulting experience is required, character and personality are most important. We’re looking to understand what you have done in the past that has made you successful (work or not-work related). Having excellent ‘soft’ skills like communication, relationship building, and organization are important. In addition, we’d love to see:
- A proven Track Record in Lead Generation (booking meetings) and Signing B2B Deals. Having managed an inbound sales process in a SaaS company or a similar Consultative sales experience in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Basic knowledge of Consultative Selling, B2B sales, challenger sale, and questions-based selling.
- Curiosity and Empathy to be a good listener, understand your clients’ drivers and be hungry for new ways to improve sales.
- Resilience to go over constant obstacles, rejection, and failures. We always keep going and never give up.
- Results Orientation and a mindset of understanding your performance, progress, and steps that will take you to your personal goals.
- An Ambitious Character who sets their bar high in life. You aspire to overachieve in everything you do. Work related or not.
- Get-it-done attitude. We all run into roadblocks every day. We’re looking for someone who can find solutions, motivate themselves, and keep getting things done.
- You aspire to be Great. We’re not shooting for mediocrity here.
- Interest in the Creator Economy. Our mission is to help creators get paid. You don’t need to live and breathe the creator world, but we’d like it that your values align with ours.
We’re looking for applicants in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East time zones. Ideally, you’ll have at least a few working hours overlapping with GMT+3 each day.
You should be fluent (or nearly fluent) in English. Our team is distributed across many countries, but we work & collaborate day-to-day in English. Our summer days this year are happening in Portugal ☀️🥳.
And lastly, you should be good at written communication as you are writing creative messages to leads, prospects, and customers. You’ll be working remotely in a distributed team, so it’s important that we can collaborate asynchronously. We heavily prioritize candidates with strong writing skills.
If you meet most (but not all) of the above criteria, don’t let that stop you from applying. We’re still interested in hearing from you!