ApprovalMax is on the lookout for a Head of Creative Services to join its growing Marketing team. This role reports to the CMO, and will be responsible for the branding and design of the company as we aim for product growth and retention across our businesses, accountant, and bookkeeping segments.
In this newly created role, the Head of Creative Services will be a key member of the Marketing team and be responsible for creative resource planning and overseeing the local creative process from the briefing through to final approvals. You will have two direct reports and work closely with them to ensure their projects are on brand, and designed in a way that is thoughtful, composed, and ready to convert.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves working in a global team, with a highly organised and proactive approach.
- Establish new and improved ways of working between stakeholders and the design team that improve efficiencies and overall output
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to identify and solve creative challenges and to ensure our external brand is visually aligned with the look of our app
- Lead regular Creative WIPs, documenting decisions and outstanding tasks, holding people accountable for actions and deadlines
- Ensure incoming briefs are thought through, results focused and able to be efficiently executed by the team, with resources allocated in line with the business impact
- Effectively plan and optimise resources across comms and design needs, delegate incoming tasks to members of the creative team, ensuring workload is evenly distributed and tasks are briefed with feasible deadlines
- Liaise with the Head of Campaigns, Head of Content and Partner Marketing, and Head of Digital to ensure creative assets required for each quarter are well thought of in advance
- Ensure that all designs are designed according to the brand guidelines
- Identify opportunities for automation and technology that will help to improve productivity
- Report on progress of all work and any anticipated deviation from planned timings and costs
- Business case any additional resourcing needs with clear evidence and rationale in line with potential business impact
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of high performing creative professionals
This role is:
- Full-time and permanent.
- 100% remote but with some travel required from time to time.
- For EU citizens or permanent residents only.
- Experience building and leading a team of creatives
- Understanding of and experience working within brand guidelines including visual and copy identity
- Experience in proofreading and editing with very good attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Highly organised, with a strong understanding of resource planning and project management, and also have an eye for good creative
- A strong communicator, able to compile and present clear reports and recommendations
- Confident, proactive and flexible team player – be able to make quick informed decisions and function well under pressure
- Able to manage multiple priorities and balance stakeholder needs whilst delivering results in a fast-paced environment