We seek an Account Manager who will report directly to the Head of Sales and focus on Accounts Renewals, Expansions and Upsell opportunities across a portfolio of clients. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to understand the client base and explore opportunities to improve business performance.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Schedule and structure contract renewal meetings with a portfolio of customers to demonstrate the value generated to the customer throughout using the license.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Codacy products’ present and future functionality and key value propositions to the existing customer base.
- Work alongside the Customer Success Team to understand the status of the client base, what are the challenges and opportunities, always thinking from a renewal and expansion standpoint
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
- Develop and foster relationships with the Client base.
- Meet regularly with other teams to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Prior experience in Account Management, Sales or Customer Success or similar;
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Experience working with a technical and/or SaaS product;
- Good knowledge of Hubspot and other CRM tools
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Our customers include developers, Engineering Managers, CTOs and non-technical stakeholders (among others). Therefore it is critical that you can:
- Understand and convey technical information, adapting your approach depending on your audience;
- Build relationships with a wide variety of people and seniorities.
- Some level of industry knowledge and their key business processes (or a high propensity to learn);
- Independent thinker who can recognise where processes can be improved and who to collaborate with to improve them.
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Competitive Salary.
- Variable compensation linked to renewals, expansions and cross-sell opportunities Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A remote first work policy